Mobile Device Management (MDM)
For Secure Enterprise Mobility
Maximize Employee Productivity and Satisfaction while Keeping Your Enterprise Resources Secure
You know that employees want to use their own devices, applications and services to maximize productivity. But in today’s world of bring your own device (BYOD), the risk of data loss and exposure is enormous.
As enterprises like yours adopt a more open work environment to increase productivity and satisfaction, you must also address the inherent risks of letting employees use personal mobile devices, public data networks, and hundreds of thousands of consumer applications. How can you provide employees with the flexibility they need to perform their jobs while still maintaining IT security and control?
Magic MDM lets you overcome the challenges of mobile device management by protecting all of your devices, data and content.
The Safest Way to Protect Your Business
Managing devices in a mobile environment is no small feat, and the right mobile device management (MDM) product is a key component in making it work. That’s why Magic’s 4-pronged solution makes good business sense.
- Manage: Provision corporate and BYOD devices via a web-based multi-management console for iOS, Android and Windows platforms. You can quickly and securely deploy software, data and applications, and enroll and configure devices over any network connection.
- Support: Access and control mobile devices for troubleshooting via a desktop to minimize user downtime. Extensive Help Desk Tools speed up problem solving.
- Secure: Apply virtual geographic limits for devices; define and enforce IT policy; protect the delivery and access to enterprise content; and enable, disable and monitor installed applications. Secure application provisioning with an enterprise application store or application catalogs.
- Monitor: Rich monitoring and reporting capabilities allow you to track and report on real-time device data and gain useful analytical information about your mobility business.
Magic MDM includes a rich set of security features including:
- Remote wipe/lock for stolen devices
- SSL encryption
- Web filtering
- Antivirus/Malware protection
- Phone Call Management
- Active Directory integration
- File encryption
- Jailbreak detection
- Device feature control
- Secure email access
- Certificate management
By using Magic Mobile Device Management to protect a wide range of devices and data, IT Managers benefit from:
- Cross-platform solution for any device OS
- Extensive Android support for specific manufacturers
- Innovative functionalities
- Flexible deployment modes
- Proven solution with thousands of deployments
- Low cost of ownership